Love Cures All

Romance is the fruit of life. It nourishes, revitalizes and strengthens our souls with joy and happiness. ~ Analiesa Adams

Writing is a joy that transcends all others...except true love. You will see I am a romantic at heart. True love cures all, some have found it, others are still searching. Join me in my adventures to see where they might take you... You can find my works at http://aadamsbooks.com

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Although some may think I've disappeared, I have not. Just not keeping up with everything as I should. I did get away to finish my latest book. It was a wonderful couple of days off on the beach.
This was straight from the deck of my unit!  Very relaxing. There is nothing like the crash of the waves to put you into total relaxation.

Anyway, look for "The Healing Touch". Should be available by the end of the month! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment